• Call : 01204 333055

TIP: Click/Tap the questions to reveal the answers

How does St Joseph’s ensure all children are treated equally?
What should I do if I think my child has a Special Educational Need or Disability?
How will I know how my child is doing at school?
How does St Joseph’s involve my child in the discussions and decisions about their special needs?
What are the different types of support available for children with SEND in our school?
What support is there in school to help my child’s with their worries, behaviour or social needs?
What information is kept regarding my child’s special needs and how can this be accessed?
What agencies, if any will be involved with my child?
Who can I turn to for advice and support outside of school?
Who is the school's designated Local Authority SEND Officer?
How should complaints regarding SEN provision be made and how will they be dealt with?
How do I obtain a copy of the school’s SEN policy?
Who do I contact for further information?